Resolution Manager, Product Support
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As the leader of the Resolution team, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to help define, build, and elevate this new support function. The Resolution team will be a team of subject matter experts who are empowered to help our internal teams resolve complex customer issues while ensuring we continue to be committed to the stellar level of service our user base has come to expect. This team will be responsible for resolving customer escalations, supporting our internal teams with complex cases to help increase efficiency, and will have mastery in relationship building. We're looking for an experienced support escalations manager to build and lead this new function and support our internal teams with bringing complex customer challenges to resolution. If you love leading and scaling teams, helping customers navigate challenges, and problem solving, we want to hear from you!
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Build and shape the future of the Resolution team, ensuring we are focused on crafting premium experiences for our customers and employees.
- Set key performance indicators for the Resolution team and lead and measure work along the way to ensure we are tracking to goals.
- Coach Resolution team members in handling executive escalations with a focus on repairing trust and creating deeper customer loyalty.
- Implement new processes and procedures with an aim to improve speed to resolution when supporting Product Support Specialists with complex cases.
- Actively coach the Resolution team to get results and make a positive remarkable impact on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Support our Figmate population, such as Sales and Engineering, with questions about the product, policy and procedure, and act as an additional layer to help resolve complex customer issues.
- Hold weekly 1:1s, career growth conversations, and regular team meetings to align on your team’s performance goals, progress, and opportunities.
- Report on top inquiry drivers and root cause analysis, regularly communicating insights to advocate for continuous improvements with the customer experience.
- Work with Product Support Leadership and our People Partner to implement career pathing and growth opportunities for Resolution Specialists.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience building and leading distributed support teams, preferably with a technical SaaS product.
- Comfort with communicating with a wide audience, including Enterprise customers and Executives
- A deep understanding of people leadership with a strong passion for building effective teams and developing talent.
- Top-notch de-escalation skills that enable you to resolve customer concerns swiftly while earning their trust.
- A bias to action and success with effectively driving results in a support organization.
- A desire and steadfast approach to continuously improve the customer and employee experience.
- Tackled problems with an agile and adaptive approach, and thrive in a constantly evolving environment.
- Experience leveraging data and insights to drive change.
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.