Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a Revenue Analyst you will be a critical part of the Company’s month-end close processes, reporting, and operational procedures. As a member of a small finance team, the ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, a self-starter who can work independently, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment. This role will report to the Manager of Revenue Accounting Operations.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue accounting close activities, and commissions accounting close activities and deliverables (Recons, revenue dashboards & reporting, revenue reserves, flux)
- Execute AR Aging CECL326, credit memo, and bad debt listing process
- Prepare revenue procedures and help drive compliance with GAAP and ASC 606
- Support on the implementation of RevRec engine with Figma’s current ERP system
- Support external audit requirements related to revenue and SOX compliance
- Perform contract reviews to verify contracts have been accurately recorded.
- Assist in SOX implementation and maintenance and monitoring revenue accounting internal controls
- Provide support in determining proper accounting workflow for the new products introductions process
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years of combined experience in public accounting and in a corporate revenue accounting role
- Experience working for a fast-paced SaaS technology business
- Up to date knowledge in applying ASC 606 to review and interpret contracts
- Data warehouse and system integration experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency using the NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management module in multi-currencies a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, detail oriented with emphasis on accuracy
- Strong Excel skills
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Adobe to acquire Figma in a deal worth $20 billion
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.