Sales Development Representative
adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering with our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
About the Job:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an entry-level position. This role is ideal for someone looking to break into the sales department of a marketing agency. You will be trained in the best methods of sales and marketing. This is a great opportunity to learn from the best and grow your own skill set while having a direct impact on the growth of the business. This role is part Sales Administrator and part Sales Analyst. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and self-driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the Sales organization. An understanding of CRM’s, sales, and/or digital marketing is a plus!
This role is full-time remote.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leveraging company resources and using outreach strategies such as cold calling, LinkedIn messaging, and emailing to develop prospective clients into qualified opportunities.
- Keeping the internal CRM system up-to-date with new client contact.
- Develops technical presentations for prospective customers.
- Prepares quotes and contracts for prospective customers
- Manage communication and meeting calendars for Account Executives
- Create a positive first impression when communicating with prospective clients
- Grow your knowledge of B2B ad sales by participating in the entire sales cycle.
- 0-2+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple priorities and assignments to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors is a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, e-commerce, digital and mobile marketing/advertising
- CRM - Hubspot experience is a plus!
- Above all, have a great personality and be fun to work with!
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.