Sales Operations Associate
CodeCombat is looking for a 100% remote Sales Operations Associate to join our edtech startup. If you have sales operations or Salesforce experience and are excited about technology, education, and supporting a small and nimble sales team, then we want to hear from you!
This is a 100% remote, full-time role. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
What You'll Do
- Create and implement Salesforce reporting and dashboards for the sales organization to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Work with sales leadership to analyze and improve sales operations policies and procedures
- Conduct analyses to gain deeper insights into the sales process and identify opportunities for improvement
- Maintain, design, and optimize reporting and dashboard as needed.
- Champion the use of technology, tools, and processes to maintain the source(s) of truth (Salesforce, Outreach)
- Identify opportunities and act as primary liaison on any tech stack automation or optimization projects, focusing on improving sales team effectiveness and efficiency
- Assist with maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, leads, opportunities, dashboards and reports, and ensuring data integrity throughout our CRM system
- Document and create a knowledge repository for the sales tech stack
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to ensure effective lead management processes, metrics, and policies
Who You Are
- Experience and comfortable working in a sales or sales support role in an independent manner at a busy org
- Experience building and maintaining Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Analytically minded: able to organize, review, and interpret disparate data into actionable ideas
- Able to learn and leverage multiple programs and systems, and document your knowledge clearly
- Comfortable thinking strategically to solve problems and leveraging data to make decisions
- Familiar with common SaaS lead and sales workflows and processes
- Passionate about impact. Ready to make a difference in our education system!
- Comfortable working in a 100% remote role
Bonus Points (nice to have, but not required)
- Familiar with edtech and/or SaaS sales
- Salesforce Administration Certification
- Experience working remotely with a fast-paced, passionate team
Who We Are
CodeCombat is building a new way for K-12 students and at-home learners to learn how to code, using real programming languages to explore adventure games. Students learn how to write functions to control their hero avatars, implement puzzle-solving strategies, and code their own games. We are committed to researching, experimenting, and iterating new ways to marry education with fun for students worldwide.
We are a small, determined, and tight-knit startup dedicated to providing an enjoyable, meaningful place to work. Team members pursue a healthy work/life balance with flexible working hours. All of our team members work remotely from all around the world, with concentrations in San Francisco and Beijing.
Our work is purposeful.
We bring our personal best every day, because our game-based learning can be life-changing for young people.
Strength comes from interdependence.
We recognize that each of us is central to the mission of CodeCombat. We know our differences create strength and resilience. We engage one another with respect for who we are, not only what we do. We create community with intention, because we need each other–and because it's fun.
Kind, not just "nice".
We don't let fear of not being "nice" get in the way of the direct communication that underpins healthy relationships. We build strong connections through honest dialogue, even when the conversations are difficult.
Structure can be liberating.
Transparent processes let us focus on making the right decisions–and they create channels for diverse voices to speak. Eliminate information silos and shadow structures; create known communication channels and clear responsibilities.
We can operate at any speed.
We're thoughtful about how fast we go. We pay attention when the lights change. Sometimes we walk.
Learning and growth go hand-in-hand.
Every experience is an opportunity to learn, and our team is growing every day. When we think we know it all, it means we have more to learn.
CodeCombat is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please include a short cover letter with your application.
Compensation: $50,000 - $81,000