Koddi is looking for a Paid Search (SEM) Analyst to join our growing Client Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, optimizing and reporting on paid search (SEM) campaigns to multiple clients within the travel marketing industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Using best practices and tools, you will create new paid search (SEM) campaigns to achieve client performance goals
- You will optimize paid search (SEM) campaigns on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to achieve performance goals
- You'll analyze campaign performance, build client reports, and communicate on action items to improve campaigns
- You'll monitor tracking to ensure that all reporting is consistently accurate
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING
- 3+ years experience working with paid search (SEM) campaigns
- Highly proficient in Google Adwords, Microsoft Advertising Platform, Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Data driven
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Capable of managing multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills
Koddi's award-winning ad technology platform provides a robust network for brands to connect with consumers and drive revenue through native sponsored placements, metasearch, and programmatic media campaigns.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Koddi has additional office locations in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf. We embrace all ways of working inclusive of remote work, in-office work or hybrid work - we want your best self and will support your work preference based on your needs and Koddi’s need.
Koddi has been ranked by Forbes, Deloitte, and the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. We’re on a mission to forge a better path to discovery through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation. Come join us!