Senior Director, Service Design
Eventbrite’s customer base is growing and evolving, and we need our help experiences to grow and evolve too. We want to empower customers with the knowledge and resources they need to be successful on Eventbrite. From a single ticket buyer to the largest organizer on our site, we need a right-sized experience for each.
The Service Design team is obsessive about helping our customers achieve their live experience outcomes. We’re focused on improving Eventbrite’s support strategy, methodology, and approach through content and AI — creating scalable customer service experiences worldwide. This role requires a keen understanding of the integrated functions within support and product organizations, as well as the ability to collaborate successfully in cross-functional teams.
We’re looking for a leader to own and deliver Eventbrite’s customer support strategy. As the key player in one of our most important customer touch points, you’ll be helping steer the customer experience at Eventbrite. We’re looking for an innovator with a keen eye for process improvement and the ability to use data to drive decisions. You’ll lead a team responsible for the design and implementation of the customers’ journey to the help they need across our help center, contact us flow and help channels and directly own customer resolution through the content and automations. You’ll lead cross-functional initiatives with stakeholders to coordinate and build solutions to meet the needs of our customers. You’ll innovate to deliver a customer experience that leverages technology, content and people that ultimately differentiates the value Eventbrite provides and truly drives the success of our customers.
- A proven executor: Knows what great looks like in relation to product management. Has experience developing scalable support solutions.
- A strategic thinker to design the future: Proven ability to develop and lead execution of successful self-service experiences aimed at decreasing customer effort. Experience with CX Strategic thinking and experience design principles. You have the ability to clearly understand and envision the full end-to-end customer experience. This includes development and design of customer experience strategies, journeys and workflow mapping, and analyzing data specific to VOC and VOE.
- An expert in customer journey design: Passionate about providing customers an effortless experience at every touchpoint. Experience with UX design thinking - understands the principles of good user experience and can apply those to product flows across web, mobile and apps.
- Process and data driven: Knowledge of process improvement methodologies such as six sigma. Passionate about taking a data-driven approach to eliminating defects or decreasing waste. Able to distill complex analyses and present a compelling vision for change
- A proven people leader: Build, lead and develop a team of experts with the skillsets needed to deliver your strategy, iterate and improve it
- Globally minded and comfortable with huge scale: Experience working within a globally distributed organization and large scale SMB + consumer customer base with translated & localized content
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills to ensure a cohesive customer journey: Establish cross-functional team effort to deliver goals ranging from content optimization to inventing new communication channels. Track record of managing large, global, and cross-functional initiatives
- Extensive knowledge of systems and tools to create the right technical infrastructure: Deep experience with enterprise CMS platforms.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing.
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
We work hard to cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where Britelings feel like they belong.
Employees can participate in resource groups and we offer programming throughout the year to support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We offer ongoing training and career development that meets people where they are in their careers.
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, leadership coaching for all managers, Briteling led talks, and weekly company-wide town halls with our CEO. We take culture seriously and design programs with employee feedback in mind to make Eventbrite a great place to work no matter where you work from in the world.
Work-life balance & flexibility is extremely important to us.
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of hundreds of thousands of event creators in nearly 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The company was founded by Julia Hartz, Kevin Hartz and Renaud Visage, with a vision to build a self-service platform that would make it possible for anyone to create and sell tickets to live experiences. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it’s an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 290 million tickets distributed for over 5 million total events in 2021, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love. Learn more at www.eventbrite.com.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Eventbrite believes that vaccines are one of the most powerful tools to fight COVID-19 and save lives. It aligns to our mission to bring the world back together through live experiences. Proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all US applicants and employees to enter any Eventbrite office and/or interact in a physical setting with Eventbrite employees. Eventbrite will consider exceptions to this policy for medical or religious reasons on an individualized basis.