Software Developer - SAP development
Duration: 4+ Months
Required Skills (3 at most):
- Expertise in leading blueprint workshops, SAP Configuration, Custom (PRICEFW) Development, Cutover Activities, Data Migration, Testing, and User Training, and hyper-care support experience
- Should have good experience with Order Management.
- Expertise in SD-FI integrations (AR accounting, inventory accounting, inter-company processing)
- Knowledge of SD-MM integration (MM fields impacting SD)
- Expert in using PI/PO tools (mapping tools/editors) and proficient in different mapping styles (Graphical Mapping, Java Mapping, XSLT Mapping.) & Interfaces using at least an Advanced Adapter Engine (AAE)
- Review of Test cases and work with the concerned tester for fixing the same and work with Functional SME/ BA for signoff.
- Upload Test cases to JIRA.
- Participate in daily defect triage meetings during test execution and prepare the Test status report
- Ensure completion of testing activities as per testing schedule
- Senior Business Leader with multiple (12+) years of SAP experience that has an End-To-End process view across multiple functional areas
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.