Sr Lead Marketing Manager
We are tinyBuild, an international game developer and publisher. We have been publishing and developing our own AA and mid-core games for consoles, PC and mobile platforms for 11 years. Among the most famous games from tinyBuild is Hello Neighbor. The Hello Neighbor franchise currently consists of 7 video games with over 70 million installs across all platforms and stores. In addition, Hello Neighbor is a series of children’s books and graphic novels, an animated series, and its YT show.
The company has offices in Seattle (USA), Riga (Latvia), Hilversum (Netherlands), and many employees work from home in different parts of the world. We appreciate openness, the desire to learn new things and become better, share expertise and make a truly interesting product.
We are looking for a skilled Senior/Lead Marketing Manager in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. This position involves developing and implementing strategies to build a strong brand, establish long-term customer relations with the Hello Neighbor games audience, and amplify sales by implementing marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate for Senior/Lead Marketing Manager should be an experienced professional with a passion for marketing and the games and an ability to employ unique marketing techniques. Driving creativity and enthusiasm in others is a must.
Senior/Lead Marketing Manager’s responsibilities are:
- Collaborating with a team of PR, CM, marketing and support specialists to operate successful marketing campaigns on a big scale;
- Identifying the product’s target audience, understanding how they see our product;
- Thinking of customer’s activities and preferences to design the marketing campaigns;
- Working closely with the producers, game production teams, video production department, qualitative and quantitative research 3-rd party companies, etc, to build the marketing plan;
- Amplifying the product market position, along with establishing long term customer relations with the key audience;
- Conceptualize, organize, and execute marketing creatives and activities.
- Keep updated on emergent, current and declining trends by conducting regular general market research.
Senior/Lead Marketing Manager requirements are:
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager or Marketing Lead in the game industry;
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Familiar with the Steam and console games market; Understand how to attract a target audience by demographics, preferences, installed products, etc.
- Understanding how PC, console, and mobile games are gets promoted
- Analytical and creative thinking; outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Work with PC and console projects;
- Professional development courses, game dev conferences, and other events;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Possibility to work remotely / if desired, relocation to Hilversum, the Netherlands. The company covers relocation costs;
- Unlimited paid vacation and paid sick leave;
- Two weeks of corporate holidays simultaneously for the whole team (one in the summer and one during the Christmas and New Year celebrations). This allows you to have a complete break from your tasks and any communication with your team;
- Corporate hardware.