Sr Lead Web Developer
We are searching for a lead senior full-stack web developer.
- Work from anywhere you desire, and have an enjoyable level of autonomy. Plaudit only requires that you are easily accessible during normal business hours (CST).
- Build a portfolio you will show off, such as the homepage of 180group.com and spotcreates.com, and program custom functionality. Most work is WordPress (PHP, TypeScript, CSS), plus some non-WordPress work in React and Next.js.
- Be turned to by others developers when they are stuck, or unsure of the best approach. Additionally you will also be responsible for ensuring the team and our practices are continuously evolving.
- Be paid and other important, but standard, items: Salary; 401k; PTO; medical and dental insurance; company paid life insurance and AD&D; etc.
Plaudit needs a person who is...
- A self-learner, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-managed and who prefers a level of freedom.
- Motivated to help other developers.
- Confident to take on and complete any website related programming task.
- Have WordPress experience.
- Have a good eye for design details, ensuring you implement designs as intended and are able to create animations without much input.
- Live in the United States and, though not required, it is preferred that you primarily live within a couple hours of the Twin Cities.
Committed to an Inclusive Workplace
Plaudit is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an inclusive workplace free from harassment and discrimination. Our aim at Plaudit is to foster a culture where every member feels valued, supported, and inspired to achieve individual and common goals. This includes providing opportunity and access for all people across differences of race, color, ethnicity, age, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, disabilities, political affiliation, and socioeconomic background.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Everyone is working remote. Working from our St Paul office is an option for those who are fully vaccinated.
- Front-end development: 3 years (Preferred)
- CSS: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location