Sr Learning Design Professional
The Senior Learning Design Professional uses instructional design, cognitive psychology, and adult learning theory to determine the appropriate solution to a knowledge or performance gap. The Senior Learning Design Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Learning Design Professional facilitates access to expertise, services, and resources relating to technology-supported learning.
- Acts as consultant for the introduction of technology-supported learning.
- Uses consultative skills to conduct an in-depth needs analysis with clients to identify gaps and determine whether learning solutions are appropriate.
- Builds strong relationships with business partners and other internal support teams.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to gather information and get input and feedback on approach and content.
- Writes effective learning objectives and performance assessments to measure training effectiveness.
- Develops and deploys interactive e-learning in multimedia and/or mobile environments.
- Creates the user interface, audio, video, graphics, and animations; designs the look and feel of courses, learning portals, mobile learning, and print materials with an eye toward the clarity required for learning and information dissemination.
- Assembles all the elements into a running course, adds interactivity, and ensures the course can interface with a Learning Management System if required.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts on appropriate technology-based learning solutions.
- Develops project documentation, including development standards, templates, and storyboards.
- Provides technical troubleshooting support as related to learning programs.
- Develops and deploys technology-based training (eLearning) and interactive e-learning courses and training modules.
- Tracks and analyzes the training program’s effectiveness by examining learners’ satisfaction levels, proficiency testing, and job performance improvement.
- Begins to influence the department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approaches for project components, and work is performed without direction.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Engages audiences in virtual or in-person presentation/facilitation to facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Creates an environment that is conducive to learning and exchanging information, engages the learner, and produces the desired outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree or learning certificates in Instructional Design or Education or 5+ years of related experience
- Prior demonstrated capability in leading projects and/or teams
- Prior experience creating E-learning and virtual instructor-led training
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. Just to name a few:
- Work-Life Balance
- Generous PTO package
- Health benefits effective day 1
- Annual Incentive Plan
- 401K - Immediate company match
- Well-being program
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Student Loan Refinancing
If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana!
COVID Vaccination Policy
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their homes to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expenses.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25x10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information.
**Travel may be 20-25%
Scheduled Weekly Hours