Sr .NET Developer - CenterX
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
Under the general direction of the Director, Product Development, Software Engineer is responsible for software development on new and existing products. This position is responsible for creating new project requirements based on information provided by the product team, creating the software, and ensuring the quality of the product.
1. Collaborate with a team to create thoughtful, efficient development to meet the needs of our internal and external projects.
2. Assist project manager with project development, including documentation of features, recording of progress, and creation of the testing plan.
3. Intermediate knowledge on client requests, features, best practices, project scopes, and budgets.
4. Contribute to the growth of the company by advancing personal skills, working with the development team to improve the codebase, and seeking opportunities to improve the company’s tools and processes.
What your background should look like
Requires training in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field generally obtained through completion of a four-year Bachelor's Degree Program. Normally requires a minimum of three (3) years related and progressively responsible experience.
1. Demonstrated programming skills.
2. Development experience with C# .NET
4. Experience with cloud computing providers such as Windows Azure or AWS is preferred.
5. Epic experience is a plus.
6. Proven ability to bridge the gap between application features and business requirements, both technical and non-technical
7. Understanding of HIT standards, such as NCPDP, HL7, X12, FHIR, etc.
8. Experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: user interface design, software and systems architecture, and security.
9. Ability to communicate strategies and technical information, both orally and in writing, in a manner that establishes understanding for stakeholders.
10. Analytical skills required to understand customer and operational processes.
11. Strong written and verbal communication and time management skills.
12. The ability to work well within both a large development team and individual project teams.
13. Strong client service approach and attitude, with the ability to creatively meet client needs.
14. Detail-oriented focus on completion of development work within budget and timelines.
15. Performs related duties as assigned.
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
- This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies: Marshall Reinardy LLCEqual Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.