Sr. Product Manager, Ad Experiences
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Ad Formats & Experience team within our Ads Monetization organization. This individual will lead a portfolio of products and features within the Ad Formats & Experience team, and will be responsible for driving the conception, strategy and launch of Reddit-unique ad experiences. You will collaborate with our Core Formats and Innovation engineering teams, as well as our UX Design, Data Science and Product Marketing teams to shape our product roadmaps to ensure we deliver the best outcomes for our advertisers, users and Reddit’s business.
Additionally, the Sr. PM will partner outside of the Ads Product organization with our Consumer Product teams to help think through ad monetization for new and existing surfaces.
- Own and drive product strategy & execution for a portfolio of Ad Formats products
- Work with other Ads Products PMs to understand dependencies, and prioritize product work across the team
- Work closely with User Experience Design and Research to develop new Reddit-unique ad experience, and drive them to launch
- Partner with product marketing and sales team to develop go-to-market strategy, integrate market feedback, and manage launches of new ad formats and experiences.
- Support on-going improvements to existing ad formats, helping to optimize experiences for our users and drive outcomes for our advertisers
- 3+ years of direct experience as a product manager in a consumer-facing or B2C product
- Experience driving products or features from inception to launch
- Direct experience shipping consumer-facing products across multiple platforms (i.e. app, mobile web, web).
- Solid experience building product roadmaps, defining product specs, and developing process to allow cross-functional teams to work collaboratively
- Exceptional analytical skills and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- Ads Formats or Consumer-facing product experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience with multimedia ads product (ex. video)
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.