Sr. Product Manager
Join our global team of 450+ craftspeople! We are a consultancy that solves business problems by designing and building highly complex custom software for the world’s leading companies. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
TheoremOne is the winner of Comparably’s Best Work-Life Balance: Top-Rated 100 Small/Mid-Sized Companies
We are remote-first technology consulting company, fully distributed by design. Our services range from new product discovery and development, legacy modernization, pricing strategy development, revenue generation, process optimization, and organizational transformation.
We re looking for an experienced product leader to join the team at TheoremOne. In this role, you will lead squads of 1-2 designers and 2-3 engineers and work directly with customers to build complex custom software applications. Our client will look to you to chart out the approach that will get them results within their time and budget.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. When the environment permits, you may be expected to travel occasionally.
- Manage and deliver custom software solutions to clients on time and within budget
- Consult with internal and external stakeholders by guiding clients and project teams through the right steps to get a world-class product
- Guide product strategy by collecting research, running project kickoffs, and defining business goals
- Be fully embedded into and owning a development team.
- Partner with engineering teams to oversee the delivery of each project milestone by collaborating with the project team
- Speak to the overall design by converting ideas and goals into wireframes with a UX/UI designer. At times you may even make changes to wires yourself
- Own and prioritize a roadmap for successful delivery
- Break down user requirements into epics and stories for development
- Ensure your product is delivered with quality standards
- Contribute to TheoremOne’s Product Management practice and culture, both in how we work and learning from one another
Qualifications & Skills
- 4+ years of professional experience at minimum
- You have lived the end to end software product lifecycle
- Can quickly ramp up on a new business domain
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of credibility with internal and external partners
- Experience using agile development methodologies with globally-distributed teams
- Experience creating and making changes to wireframes is a plus
- Ability to pitch and articulate value to different audiences
- Previous consulting experience
- Previous experience working in an enterprise environment
- Experience using Figma, Sketch other modern collaborative design tools
- Strong understanding of web technologies, technical concepts, and APIs a plus
- Naturally curious
- Humble, willing to learn, and do whatever is needed to help us accomplish our goals
- Happy to receive feedback
- Always learning, honing your craft
- Entrepreneurial and Intrapreneurially
Founded in 2007, TheoremOne LLC is a remote-first technology consulting company, globally distributed by design. We are privately-owned and committed to building a sustainable organization. Our services range from:
-New product development
-Pure R & D
Benefits and Perks
- 100% REMOTE – We’re fully distributed
- TEAM RETREATS – We value our face to face interaction, so our team enjoys regular retreats (on pause due to Covid-but will kick back off when safe and compliant)
- EDUCATION AND CAREER GROWTH – We encourage our team to undertake any professional growth opportunities available, and we offer programs and financial assistance to achieve this!
- HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND – HAPPY TEAM – We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
- COMPANYWIDE VISIBILITY – We operate in a fully transparent environment to ensure we as a company and team have full understanding of where we came from, and where we are going.
- HEALTHCARE & FINANCE – For US, UK, Canada, Spain, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Argentina, and Brazil based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.