Sr. Product Manager, Virtual Care
Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women's and family health, offering continuous, holistic care for fertility, pregnancy and parenting. Maven’s award-winning digital programs are trusted by leading employers and health plans to reduce costs and drive better health outcomes for both parents and children. Founded in 2014 by CEO Kate Ryder, Maven has supported more than 10 million women and families to date. Maven has raised more than $200 million in funding from leading investors including Sequoia, Oak HC/FT, Dragoneer Investment Group and Lux Capital.
An award-winning culture working towards an important mission – Maven Clinic is a recipient of over 20 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Fast Company #2 Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Fast Company #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven’s product team is growing quickly to accelerate our mission of driving better health outcomes for our members through a human-centered product experience. Reporting into and working closely with the Director of Product for Care Delivery, you will partner with engineering, design, and other cross functional teams to build out our Telehealth Strategy and Products.
As a Senior Product Manager at Maven, you will:
- Own the product strategy and execution of new product initiatives, leading roadmap processes for our Telehealth Products, both member and provider facing
- Develop a compelling vision for your Products, drive alignment and provide clarity to help your pod and stakeholders see the path from today to the vision state
- Formulate hypotheses and track the outcomes of your Products with clearly defined success metrics and evaluate progress using KPIs that move our company OKRs
- Be a key leader of a product pod, and collaborate closely with product design and engineering leads to deliver delightful member and provider experiences
- Partner with business stakeholders including Care Operations & Strategy, Growth, Clinical Research & Strategy to drive company OKRs
- Prioritize against multiple opportunities and balance business needs against user needs, putting together a roadmap that results in a best-in-class Telehealth experience
- Increase member and provider satisfaction by developing key features that delight our users, and drive better clinical outcomes
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 3-5+ years of Product Management experience
- Track record of owning a set of product features, defining a 12-18 month strategy for a product area, and consistently delivering on OKRs
- Strong product sense, grounding all product decisions in data, user feedback and measurable impact
- Experience collaborating with Engineering, Design, and other cross-functional teams on technologies we implement
- Excellent communication and experience managing senior leaders and executive stakeholders to set expectations and clearly present trade offs
- Ability to develop clear frameworks that enable business stakeholders to understand tradeoffs between business and user needs
- Ability to establish common ground with empathy and candor, manage conflicting points of view, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Background in a healthcare-related or other regulated field
- Experience with build vs. buy decisions
- Comfort and experience working within a fast-growing organization
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: email@example.com.