Sr. Technical Product Marketer
CaptivateIQ, the agile commission solution, enables companies to consistently align revenue teams with evolving business goals.
Combining flexibility with ease of use, CaptivateIQ offers the ability to build any commission plan, save time in payout processing, and motivate sales reps to achieve revenue targets through real-time visibility.
We’ve grown over 3x by all measures in the past year – including revenue, customers, and employees – and we’re searching for more great folks such as yourself to help us transform the world of commission management.
About the Role:
This Senior Technical Marketing Manager role is highly strategic and cross-functional. You will play a critical role in CaptivateIQ's journey – helping inform the strategy, inspire technical audiences, and delight customers. You will do that by partnering closely with the product team responsible for the core commission engine of CaptivateIQ to validate use cases and build technical narratives to convey the value of CaptivateIQ’s modeling platform. Your unique skill set and technical knowledge will carry into our overall sales enablement conversations. We’re looking for an energetic, motivated self-starter that has a passion for technology and can translate the capabilities of a technology solution into sales messaging and positioning.
- Be a technical subject matter expert for the core commission engine of CaptivateIQ. This includes understanding how our approach toward commission calculation allows us to deliver unparalleled flexibility to our customers.
- Partner closely with Product Management and other Product Marketers to validate use cases, influence product strategy, and distill key functionality and value into core product positioning.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of competitive commission solutions and the sales performance management landscape.
- Create high-quality technical content such as demos, white papers, blog posts, and other assets.
- Develop enablement and training materials for our sales engineering, customer success, and professional services teams.
- Provide SME support and present technical marketing content to support sales reps and sales engineers during the sale cycle, and the marketing team with analyst briefs, campaigns, product betas, and launches.
- You are a strategic thinker--you like to build a deep product knowledge and conduct market, competitor, and customer research to capture insights and assess market opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in technical product marketing, sales engineering, product management, or solution consulting for a finance or modeling platform
- Proven technical and marketing skills, including the ability to effectively communicate value propositions and key differentiators to technical buyers within enterprises
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical marketing content, sales enablement training, and tools.
- Prior experience managing commission is a plus
- (US-ONLY) 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- Enjoy a one-time expense on your 1-year work anniversary (to use for travel, home furnishings, fancy meal)
- Annual stipends for professional development, work from home to decorate your home office, and a caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- (US-ONLY) 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest Apple products to help you do your best work
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talents
Notice for Prospective Candidates:
- We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
- Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
- Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
- Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
- Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
- Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details, and social security number, etc.
- Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.