As Support Manager at Goboony, you are responsible for all support teams at Goboony, the heart of our platform. Your goal is to deliver the best customer service in the market. You make sure that all customer contacts are handled as efficiently as possible. You lead a team of team leads and make sure all support agents put a smile on our customer’s faces every day.
In recent years Goboony has grown organically and developed into a company of 90+ people. We are growing fast and doubled in number of employees in the past year. Our ambition is to continue this growth and conquer Europe.
Would you like to lead our Support Teams? Are you convinced you have the right experience or capabilities to turn this into a successful adventure? Don’t wait any longer and apply!
This could be your day
- You will create a vision on Goboony’s customer service, and set a global standard for the tone-of-voice.
- You will ensure a healthy balance between costs and customer satisfaction.
- You facilitate all support staff with everything they need to deliver the best customer service in the market.
- You are responsible for the quality and efficiency of all the support teams at Goboony.
- You lead the Team Leads, from hiring to onboarding to coaching on the job.
- You actively share challenges with the head of operations, prioritize improvements in a roadmap, and ensure smooth roll-out of these projects.
- And make well-founded decisions, have a contagious enthusiastic drive and know from there what is best for the future of Goboony and our employees.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and identify opportunities early. Together with the help of your team and the marketing team you act directly on them.
- You are given freedom and confidence to scale the team and increase the customer satisfaction according to your ideas.
Meet some of the people you will work with
You will work closely with the Team Leads (5 colleagues), the marketing team, the head of operations and head of growth.
What do you like to do & what have you already done
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and people describe you as 'down to earth.
- You have experience in leading a support team or team leads.
- You are someone who empowers and supports the team. You lead from that direction.
- Therefore you are a real people manager, not a 'boss' and ensures calmness within the team.
- You are structured, well organized and have a great sense of responsibility.
- You are comfortable with working towards targets/company objectives.
- And are analytical and solution oriented.
- You are passionate about traveling, sharing and doing good, just like we.
- You have perfect communication skills in English.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest-growing motorhome sharing company! We offer an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international scale-up.
- Freedom! it’s what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself.
- A responsible role in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth.
- Remote working with top-notch tooling and our website with in-house development.
- A couple of camping-working trips with the team each year.
- A young and international team.
- We give you a travel credit of € 250, so you can go on a campervan trip yourself, to experience the freedom.
- We do not count holidays. We believe in responsibility for your job, your private life and a healthy combination of both. We advise taking at least 25 days. But you are free to plan your work and free time how it suits you.
- Plenty of opportunities for personal growth and development.
Feel free to apply now!
In case of questions: you can email our recruitment department via email@example.com or contact Mieleke Cohen (Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org.