Are you looking for a dynamic work environment? Then this is a role for you. We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our team!
The Technical Writer creates and edits documentation to support the user experience on our platforms. The articles and tools developed by the Technical Writer must align with our CSM (customer service management) system and processes.
Who We Are?
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Quickly obtain a deep understanding of KORE’s solutions and translate technical information into straightforward, user-friendly content that meets the needs of an international audience of internal and external users
- Combine information from SMEs (subject matter experts), system testing, and existing documentation to create reference, training, and procedure materials
- Validate system functionality during the documentation process and report defects
- Utilize plain language and style guides
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5 years of technical writing experience
- Superior written and verbal communication with a keen eye for detail
- Experience with online documentation tools
- Technical writing degree or certificate
- Experience testing and documenting software
- Experience with plain language
- Experience with Zendesk, ServiceNow, or other knowledge base software tools
- Experience with UI and UX principals and standards
- Experience with screen capture tools, such as Snagit
- Experience creating micro training videos
- Fluent in verbal and written US English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Must be legally eligible to work in region.
What we offer for our IoTers:
- A fun team environment and great culture
- Benefits Package -Medical, dental and life insurance
- Referral bonus
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks and drug screening.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”