UX CONTENT WRITER
Cella is looking for a talented UX Content Writer for our client, a top insurance company. In this role you will function as a member of an agile UX team, using a combination of scrum, Kanban, SAFe & XP practices in close working collaboration with business, product, & technology stakeholders. The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative environment and has a strong portfolio with full UX writing examples.
This is a remote ongoing contract role with Mon-Fri 8am-5pm CST working hours.
- Utilize best UX and digital writing practices to turn product and marketing requirements into clear and concise experiences for customers.
- Includes: calls-to-action, micro copy, interaction flows, feature development and navigation.
- Collaborate with UX & UI designers to create content.
- Support content needs for the Claims team:
- Write error messages.
- Create coverage descriptions.
- Manage micro copy for a page.
- Operate using video conferencing and real-time collaboration and design tools.
- 3 + years of experience as a content designer, UX writer, copywriter or content strategist.
- Experience working with a cross-functional UX team with lean UX and agile development processes.
- Experience utilizing best UX and digital writing practices.
Contact from a Cella, Inc employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at AskAnything@cellainc.com
**Some sites post salary ranges based on data they gather related to similar job titles within the same area. Actual salaries may vary based on experience, region [(if remote)], contracted company, unique role expectations, etc. At Cella, we are committed to ensuring all employees are fairly compensated and take great pride in our ability to offer a total compensation package that supports all facets of employment. **
Job ID: 326906